- Position: Assistance Manager/ Manager/ Senior Leasing Manager
- Location: Bangalore
- Qualification: MBA/Master in Corporate Real Estate.
- Experience: 6/7/8+ Years and above, Experienced in Real Estate industry.
- Good marketing knowledge in Commercial Real estate.
- Should be able to handle the marketing leads /day-to-day queries for Commercial office space requirements.
- Coordinating client’s inspection and follow-ups.
- Sound knowledge in documentations like lease deed, LOI, and Liaoning with legal and other related departments for various client due diligence.
- Good at organizing promotional activities, marketing campaigns, and other marketing-related activities.
- Proficiency in MS- Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and financial knowledge for doing various MIS reports.
- Good at capturing current market information, track of all MNC’s Data, Office space demands, and their business expansion.
- Proficient in business pitch to new clients and coordinating with Property Consultants.
- Carry out business development work to secure new tenancies, prospects and provide support for the overall leasing efforts of the team.
- Create necessary business development and leasing-related materials including responses to queries, RFPs, proposals, pitches, etc.
- Understand and execute work related to leasing transactions and renewals.
- Ensure accurate inputs for finalization of lease agreements and completion of lease documentation.
- Build relationships with existing and potential customers, leasing agents, brokers, etc.
- Manage relationships with assigned clients balancing relationships with commercial acumen to deliver optimal financial outcomes.
- Ensure execution of lease management administration processes ensuring all lease agreements are updated in the system post negotiations and registered.
- Support the leasing process and closures through coordinated efforts across teams (Leasing, Legal, Operations, Projects & PM partners) ensuring a unified approach for delivery of commercial space. Maintain a participative approach and provide practical solutions to enable the closure of matters effectively.
- Prepare reports monthly, quarterly, and annual as assigned in accordance with the agreed content, standards, and timelines.
- Implement process initiatives using technology and management tools to collaborate and communicate internally and externally.
- MBA in Marketing/ Finance with a min of 5 years of experience in office space leasing.
- Assistant Manager/Manager/Sr. Manager- 02
- For candidates based out of Bangalore only.